Summary of Warranty Policy:
- We provide warranty on all our products.
- Warranty lengths are clearly states on each products page.
- We do not warrant products against general use or damage caused by the customer.
Full Warranty Policy:
We warrant the Product to you against defects in materials and workmanship under ordinary consumer use on delivery and for the period set out when you purchased the product.
We also offer extended warranties, available for purchase at checkout, on some products. The extended warranties are identical to standard warranties, except for the increase in length of cover.
If the Product proves defective during the warranty period, we will ask you to contact us to receiving instructions on how to processed. The customer has the responsibility to assist The Solution Shop support to make the problem clear. You should describe your problem in detail and provide us with your order number and proof such as video, photo / screenshot and any other useful details to help us assist in your query in order to avoid delays in repairing your product(s). We will then provide instructions for returning the Product and we will take one of the following actions: (i) replace the Product with a product that is the same or equivalent to the Product you purchased; (ii) repair the Product; or (iii) refund to you the whole of or part of the purchase price of the Product. Due to technological advances and Product availability the replacement Product may differ slightly and may have a lower selling price from the original Product you purchased.
Meanwhile, our repair center or one acting on behalf of us will determine whether a product is “Out of Warranty” at our discretion according to the following listed standards.
The limited warranty does not cover;
- Aesthetic damage (e.g. Scratches, signs of man-made damages e.g Drops, Strikes, Tampering and also cosmetic damage).
- Defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of metallic objects on the touch screen (e.g. Keys, Money in pockets).
- Devices that have the serial number or the IMEI number removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible e.g. the warranty label is damaged or removed, the product is opened or repaired by others and warranty seals broken.
- Any physical feature defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service or adjustment not furnished or approved by the manufacturers.
- Man made damage (for example: broken screen, USB or SIM slot damage).
- Liquid damages e.g. Water or Moisture.
- Lost IMEI number because of the incorrect flashing or other operation.
- Screen issue because of the incorrect use (example yellow spot or stripe caused by excessive pressure on the screen).
- Loss of data
- Phone that have installed non-approved operating systems on them.
Replacement and repaired Products or parts provided under this limited warranty will only be dispatched to country the good were original sent to. This limited warranty applies to any replacement Product or part, or to any repair, for the remainder of the original warranty period or for 90 days from its dispatch to you, whichever period is longer. All parts and Products you return to us and for which we give you a refund or replacement will become our property, and you agree that any unexpired part of this warranty on the replaced or refunded Product also transfers to us.
This limited warranty will not apply to any defect in the Product arising from fair wear and tear, accident, misuse, negligence by you or any third party, fire or other external causes, alterations or repair, commercial use or use of the Product in a way we do not recommend.
Unless otherwise stated on the product page warranties lengths are as follows:
Phones : 12 Months
Fitness Bands : 180 Days
Headphones/Earphones : 180 Days
Accessories : 90 Days
The following operating systems are approved for use with our warranty.
- MIUI China Stable ROM
- MIUI Global Stable ROM