- We offer warranties on all our products.
- Return costs will be paid by us. Either through us organizing the return shipping or a refund of the shipping costs paid by you. We will not refund excessive shipping above 35$ (USD).
- If there is a minimum legal requirement for warranties in your country then the higher of either our policy or your local regulatory commitment will be honored. (For example For Australian customers, all products are covered by the ACL (Australian Consumer Law) and for UK Customers by the 2015 CRA (Consumer Rights Act)).
- Our warranty repair centers are located in the UK, Poland, Hong Kong & China. We will instruct you on which center to send the return to and pay all shipping costs (up to 35$) or arrange return shipping for you.
- The warranty does not apply to fault arising from normal use. Such as broken screens or dents.
FULL WARRANTY POLICY
We warrant the Product to you against defects in materials and workmanship under ordinary consumer use for delivery and for the period set out when you purchased the product.
We also offer extended warranties, available for purchase at checkout, on some products. The extended warranties are identical to standard warranties, except for the increase in the length of the cover.
If the Product proves defective during the warranty period, we will ask you to contact us to receiving instructions on how to processed. The customer has the responsibility to assist The Solution Shop support to make the problem clear. You should describe your problem in detail and provide us with your order number and proof such as video, photo / screenshot and any other useful details to help us assist in your query in order to avoid delays in repairing your product(s). We will then provide instructions for returning the Product and we will take one of the following actions: (i) replace the Product with a product that is the same or
equivalent to the Product you purchased; (ii) repair the Product; or (iii) refund to you the whole of or part of the purchase price of the Product. Due to technological advances and Product availability the replacement Product may differ slightly and may have a lower selling price from the original Product you purchased.
Meanwhile, our repair center or one acting on behalf of us will determine whether a product is “Out of Warranty" at our discretion according to the following listed standards.
warranty does not cover;
1. Aesthetic damage (e.g. Scratches, signs of man-made damages e.g Drops, Strikes, Tampering and also cosmetic damage).
2. Defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of metallic objects on the touch screen (e.g. Keys, Money in pockets).
3. Devices that have the serial number or the IMEI number removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible e.g. the warranty label is damaged or removed, the product is opened or repaired by others and warranty seals broken.
4. Any physical feature defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service or adjustment not furnished or approved by the manufacturers.
5. Man made damage (for example: broken screen, USB or SIM slot damage).
6. Liquid damages e.g. Water or Moisture.
7. Lost IMEI number because of the incorrect flashing or other operation.
8. Screen issue because of the incorrect use (example yellow spot or stripe caused by excessive pressure on the screen).
9. Loss of data
10. Phone that have installed non-approved operating systems on them.
Replacement and repaired Products or parts provided under this limited warranty will only be dispatched to country the good were original sent to. This limited warranty applies to any replacement Product or part, or to any repair, for the remainder of the original warranty period or for 90 days from its dispatch to you, whichever period is longer. All parts and Products you return to us and for which we give you a refund or replacement will become our property, and you agree that any unexpired part of this warranty on the replaced or refunded Product also transfers to us.
This limited warranty will not apply to any defect in the Product arising from fair wear and tear, accident, misuse, negligence by you or any third party, fire or other external causes, alterations or repair, commercial use or use of the Product in a way we do not recommend.
Sales, Billing, Delivery, Returns – firstname.lastname@example.org or Live Chat
Product & Technical – email@example.com
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 8am – 11 PM (UK Time)
- Tuesday: 8am – 11 PM (UK Time)
- Wednesday: 8am – 11 PM (UK Time)
- Thursday: 8am – 11 PM (UK Time)
- Friday: 8am – 11 PM (UK Time)
- Saturday: 8am– 11 PM (UK Time)
- Sunday: Closed
If you’re interested in employment opportunities at The Solution Shop Group, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org